Endicott College uses the Canvas Learning Management System (LMS) to host online courses and to provide additional resources for face to face courses.
To log into Canvas, go to canvas.endicott.edu and enter your student ID number and password. (The same password you use for Endicott email.)
One of the nicest features of Canvas is that is provides multiple ways to learn how to use the system and to get help in case you run into problems. Canvas also has excellent accessibility features and supports ADA compliance.
Enroll in the New Student Canvas Orientation Site
- Canvas Getting Started
- Information about Canvas Accessibility
- How do I submit an online assignment?
- How do I reply Discussions as student?
- Canvas Video Guides
- How to upload a video file and submit it to an assignment in Canvas
Canvas 24/7 Support Line: 855-603-8994
Respondus Lock Down Browser
Respondus Lockdown Browser Student Instructions
Student Lock Down Browser training video
- Windows: 10, 8, 7
- Mac: MacOS 10.15 to 10.12, OS X 10.11, OSX 10.10
- Windows: 75 MB permanent space on the hard drive
- Mac: 120 MB permanent space on the hard drive
LockDown Browser is a client application that is installed to a local computer. Both the Windows edition and the Mac edition of the browser are based on Chromium, Google’s open source framework. Students do NOT need Google’s Chrome browser installed; nor will this version affect a Chrome browser that’s already installed.